zondag 22 januari 2012

Tagged

I was tagged by Marti, so here it goes.
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. Cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ Blah blah blah, you legit­i­mately have to tag 11 peeps!
I won't tag other people because I know a lot of you don't like it, but if you do want to play along please do so and let me know and I'll visit you to get to know you a little better.

These were Marti's questions:
1. Where do you like to vacation Anywhere sunny and with some culture please. This year I'll be visiting Sicily with my daughter in October

2. Do you have pets Yes, one persian pussycat called Layla, she's black and a real princess

3. What is your favorite color Purple in all it shades, from soft lilac to deep aubergine (eggplant)

4. How many are in your family My sweetheart and me. We have 4 kids but my daughter and Sweetheart's eldest already have their own patch and Sweetheart's other two live with their mum, fortunately all 4 visit us regularly

5. What is your least favorite thing to do Grocery shopping

6. What is your most favorite thing to do spending tim in my craftroom, playing with paint, stamps, paper etc etc

7. If money were no object what would you like to do when you retire have a lovely house in a country with a gently climate

8. What is your favorite season summer and autumn

9. What book are you currently reading Aleph by Paulo Coelho

10.What time do you go to bed, get up in the morning between 11.00 and 11.30 pm and between 8.00 and 8.30 am (in the summer that will be 7 and 7.30)

11.How long have you been blogging. I honestly can't remember, I had a different blog before this one, it must be at least 5 years
Well, that's Marti's questions answered. If you want to know more, just mail me ;-)

Geen opmerkingen: